They are pushing the price down to disappoint retail investors so they can accumulate and then tender them. Tendering is so easy that you don't need to do anything but a simple call to your brokerage that you have account with.
I think your chance of getting $4 is over 75% since 15% of shares are in ETF, 20% with shorts(assuming majority of shorts covered), institutions and other who hold are about 30%. Total who are holding about 50% to 65% then 40% tender so about 75% your shares will be accepted at $4 .
this stock is definately being manipulated to get the avj. investor to sell at this level, never seen a stock being kept down like this, BUT this just means when the manipulation is over we will jump up pretty qucik...jmho