I thought it was expected at the end of Feb.....hopefully this won't be affected/slowed by the recent events.
OT I missed the bounce this morning, was playing other stuff...Rats!
Well I felt the markets would rally (which they have done) and that U stocks would all rally along with....didn't happen (although 3 of my U stocks are now green)
3.75 was next resistance and I thought URZ might be able to take it out and run from there. The other poster made a good point about MM games being played, could be happening on a small level. Easier on lower volume days like today.
Bring on the NRC permit!
When 3.70 didn't hold I knew it was time to bail....but I DIDN"T!
3.60 needs to hold or it's down to 3.50 :(
WHY WHY WHY didn't I take the easy $ this morning??? You die hard longs must be rubbing off on me LOL!
Not looking good right now.......might be stuck in this again :(
Don't expect a reply from them. Legally, they can't say anything without making a press release to all.
BTW, I got a sell in at 3.8. That'll be a nice scalp for the day, altho I don't think I'll cash in all of it there.
Most URZ properties/leases are in the US, if I am not mistaken. With the organized and vocal anti-nuk crowd in the US I wonder how this co. could be (uniquely) affected if they went on the warpath.
If things get heated up over this the US could even declare a moritorium on new mining of U.