now is time to wait.
if I see $74+ today, I will sell this lot, otherwise I'll hold.
The selling is not going to let up until they kick it below $70. When that happens, I think we all know there is going to be no support and it's going to trigger further selling.
Very dangerous to be long right now.
why don't you just give me half of what you were going to bet, i'll take you out back, kick you in the nuts and we'll call it even? Nice trade Clark