1) management sells every time the stock pops 5%
2) Is 60 million enough in the bank?????? (see #1 again)
3) Otrexup not cracked up to what it suppose to be. (see #1 again)
4) Management is clueless on keeping investors informed (see#1 again)
5) The stock is apparently overvalued (see #1 again)
6) What tiny income coming in from TEVA, WATSON, FERRING,DAEWOONG not enough until OTRXUP hits the market. (see #1 again)
7) Management can not even update the damn pipe line chart on time. It still shows OTREXUP as waiting on FDA. (see #1 again)
8) Competition will most likely eat us alive with OTREXUP or we will starve to death waiting for it (see #1 again)
9) Adam F usually gets it right and he says ATRS will not make an impact with OTREXUP.
And #10 Management needs a swift kick in the romp and be told THEY work for us. All this secrecy is doing nothing to help you and I make money near term or LONG TERM. I've heard for over a year this is a long term hold. Ask yourself this. Are you honestly happy buying it at $4, like the fool I was, and have it sit a measly 7% higher while management hits the cash register every time the stock pops, planned sell or not. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO SELL their freebie shares. And do not give me the manipulation theory. That is hogwash!
#7 is the only one you come close to getting correct. Its your misfortune coming to the party a little late. I been here since $2.00 so im cool as a cucumber. This is a medical device stock transitioning into something more. We longs know that 2014 is our year. Develop patience or move along. This is NOT a daytraders stock. Treat it like such and you will lose. Have patience and you may see a sweet profit!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I am more than a 100% up since my first AIS / ATRS purchase and very happy with my investmet.
As for you as you stated you must be a fool and being a fool i sugest you to short ATRS. Only a fool place posts like this, the most interesting thing is that these fools are normally new members of YMB.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
ATRS is a very tough short, I won't recommend anyone to short it, especially at this low $4's level, plenty of better short ideas out there, this company actually has real product and just starting the roll out, why shorts a stock like that?