1. Five times during April ATRS stock touched or pierced $2.80.
2. We had two closes below $2.80, one today April 30th at $2.78 and on April 28th at $2.77.
3. The entire month's price action was spent below the exponential moving average, moves above it on any day might point to a change in trend.
4. We had 8 days of advancing price and 13 red candle days.
5. ATRS lost .76 during the month, or 20% of its value.
6. The intraday lows ranged from $2.75 on April 15th to $2.76 twice on the 28th and 30th.
7. A double bottom exists on the 28th and the 30th, many times these can indicate a reversal is forming.
8. Since February 20th ATRS has lost 45% of its value, without so much as any violation of its intact descending channel on the daily chart. Had the .12 advance on the 29th been followed on the 30th by a similar day's gain, ATRS would have pierced the upper channel resistance line indicating a possible reversal pattern. If you want to see a perfect example of this happening this week in another stock all of you are familiar with, look at the last 60 days on the chart of GALE. It broke out of its descending channel a week ago Friday.
My take on this is we have a decent chance with all the recent consolidation pattern around this $2.75-2.80 range, that we are likely forming a bottom in here. A strong CEO presentation May 9th could be what it takes to dislodge the shares out of this down cycle. If Wotton fails to restore investor confidence we likely will continue to flounder or move sideways for some time. Good luck. There's a lot of smart well intentioned and truly committed investors here who deserve to be amply rewarded for putting their cash into Antares.