soon, it went up so fast ... roll back please, i want to buy couple thousands ...
i bought at 7-8-10.50 not looking for rollback. start selling at 12.50 and wait till after approval.
Buy now and be happy when it hits 15-20 range in March.
I have 2000 shares and I feel bad I paid 8.10. If i waited, I could have paid 7. You never know..