good call.. I would start scaling in $2.00 increments $16 $14 $12.. this drug is still in trial runs and.. if there is any bad news it could get cut off in half... too much uncertainty! too much risk! this sell-off was a serious breach.. officers cashed in with a bonus?
Yes, those still holding and if they have thick skin might wait to see closing price.
But there is strong selling pressure for days and days now and I do not see anything changing ...least not yet.
I went again to Amgen script of CC and CEO clearly says that increased "competation" (who is it?) is putting pressure on their sale .
Funny was they did not want to speculate who is this competitor. lol
For now we'll wait and start buying again when time will be right.
Will fight start in 17.90?