Fri, Aug 22, 2014, 6:42 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Affymax, Inc. (AFFY) Message Board

  • naftali_tech naftali_tech Mar 11, 2013 6:24 PM Flag

    My only regret is not having bought more call options today. I am afraid tomorrow may be too late.

    My hunch is that we open much higher tomorrow and, unlike past couple of trading days, it will keep going higher with Wednesday beginning a long awaited take off soaring on Thursday.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Why didn't your hunch think it was going higher today? Steady decline all week long. Down 10% from purchase point so I'm out at the open tomorrow. I'll buy back in next week when we are down at $2.50. CC will reveal bad news. Think of it, if they had good news, they wpould have put out a press release ASAP right?

      • 1 Reply to josephanastasiw
      • Why would they do that when CC is coming up anyways. Besides this gives them a couple of extra days to gather more data and organize their response and backing for what they going to say more appropriately while running it by their attorneys first. Would you jump in issuing a response in a hurry or wait couple of more day for the CC? I think the answer is obvious?

 
AFFY
0.13+0.02(+22.18%)Aug 22 3:56 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.