I transfered fund electronically this morning but they won't be available until Monday. Will be loading up more if the price does not jump up by then. Funds won't be available for options until Wednesday. I can't wait to add. Ver worried that it may jump before that. At current price it is truly a gift knowing Omontys and its huge potential.