Tried to take out $2 Friday but retreated after hitting $1.70 because "weak hands" did not wants to hold this over the weekend. Now that the weekend is gone I expect $2 if not today then by tomorrow followed by $3 soon after. I also don't think this coming Friday there would be the same sell off by the "weak hands".
We may hace a good news PR any day either about the investigation or merger/buy-out. Omontys is a wonderful drug and that simple allergic reaction of the few will be easily taken care of.
No doubt your $2 and $3 are coming soon but I am waiting for the PR that will send this flying into double digits. Any idea when that would be? My hunch is within 1-3 weeks time we should hear something; what do you think?