Dear God, I followed your advice today so I sold half of my position. Would you recommend i sell all tomorrow or I should wait for good news. Any advice from God will be greatly appreciated. I see you have made so many good points. I hate to be holding the empty bag when BK is announced. Thank you for your advice.
IMHO it would be wise to sell all of your AFFY position tomorrow. The options expiration day will keep the price at $1 close I believe. I had earlier advised you when it was at 92 cents to wait until April 20th to sell and I stand by that advice. Could AFFY go up from here? If it does you will have time to get in should you want. If bankruptcy occurs, which is likely IMHO, then it may come like a thief in the night and you would be left holding the AFFY bag. This is my honest advice, but you must make your own decisions. I am still short AFFY by tens of thousands of shares and I have not closed my short position because I truly believe Omontys is not coming back any time soon, if ever, and AFFY is headed for Chapter 11 reorganization.