I am the LONG that went all in @ $1.05; Just voted which makes me assured but this sucks.
This stocks is been a disaster and very stressful to hold. We just hit a new all time low. I am already down over 25% from what I thought was the low price when I went all in (this on top of my previous losses).
The proxy voting emailed to everyone makes me re-assured that Affymax plans to resurrect itself once Omontys comes back but now I am not sure about anything anymore.
Debating whether add more if it goes further down or just sell and get out. Leaning towards adding more because of Takeda agreement. My thinking is if we are sure Omontys will be back then there is no reason or justification for Affymax to go bk and no bk judge will allow that because of all the royalties and milestone monies coming in.
I just don't understand why it keeps going down. I understand the manipulation argument but there seem to be more to this than just manipulation. My other main hopeful sign, besides Takeda agreement and this proxy thing, is that volume is been extremely anemic while going down and institutions seem to be holding on.
Gosh we've been saying this for awhile now but it keeps going down but despite the disappointment, as I had said, I plan to add shares if this drops a bit further as I just can't see how Affymax will be allowed to file bk by any bk judge until the status of Omontys is known.