I had a sell limit order in for 10,000 of my shares at $5.00/share with the intention of letting the other 10,000 shares ride until the story here is over and done, one way or the other way, but I've decided to change my plan for this stock. I actually just cancelled that sell limit order. I'm going to let my entire position ride until the end of the road instead.
I'm of the firm opinion that AFFY is going to be acquired in a tender offer for a price per share significantly higher than where it is trading right now. All of the signs point to it, as far as I am concerned. So, why should I sell anything at any level until that actually happens?
Feel free to cackle and squawk about my revised plan. It's what all of you bashers do best, after all. Yawn.