I am long on O with my position at 1.78. However now there are few doubts that are creeping in:
- why is there no confirmation from Takeda abt the tests that frensi.. said in their CC that takeda plans to do
- Takeda does not talk anything abt O, status of investigation etc. Infact O is not even on their list of drugs
- Market is not responding in any positive way. No gradual increase of pps of affy or decrease of amgn ( especially as they soared after recall). Strangely, takeda and frensiscus pps were unaffected by the recall
My take on the situation is:
- Either there is more than what the eye can see. Something wrong with the drug
- Takeda has no idea when the drug whould be back and if it does in what form.
- Takeda whould buy the patents dirt cheap, remodel and reintroduce. Affymax is in a situation where beggars are not choosers with no other suitors anyway
I hope I am wrong. If anybody... Maxdad could shed some light. And please I have read and reread all the arguments that longs give.. . Abt the % of affected cases being so low, issues at frensiscus etc. I understand and respect them but the market doest seem to respect any of these arguments
So if somebody could dig a bit deeper into the issue
How you could have possibly "read and reread all the arguments that longs give" (including me) and have "My take on the situation" is beyond logic. Bullets 1 and 3 have been addressed handily as to why your comments have NO merit. As there are individuals on this MB from other countries where English is a second language it may be you are one and are missing some of the nuances of what is being communicated. Be assured, your "take" is fallacious and follows the senselessness posted by shorts. Does the term "Sell and move on!" have any significance. Don't worry there are buyers for your shares. Jim
That's the problem with some of you... shorts and long. Polarisation of an investment strategy is so intense that every question is decimated and no deliberation welcomed
Thank you anyways for taking the time out
dreamrich - if you have read and re-read all of the arguments and you are still not comfortable with your investment, then I suggest you sell and move on. I'm not sure how anyone could possibly dig any deeper at this point.