Kudos to all of you who have stuck it out here along with me, in the name of seeing this one through to The Binary Event. May we all see how this ultimately plays out sooner rather than later.
To everyone at Takeda that has decided to completely cut off the flow of information to the AFFY investors such as myself regarding the fate of OMONTYS... BOO! Would it kill you folks to give us an update at this point in time? Even if it's just a list of things that are left to be done, goals, milestones, timeline estimates, etc. Throw us a bone already! There is no way that AFFY should be trading at $0.83/share with up to $185 million in milestone payments and who knows how much in sales-based royalties being in play if OMONTYS is re-released into the marketplace. This pullback is overly emotional and in my opinion it is entirely due to Takeda deciding to shut off the lights in the AFFY investment community center and not keeping us up to date with anything significant.
Takeda could definitely learn something from ATOS and how they are handling their information flow tied to their pending Binary Event. ATOS is handling their voluntary recall very well so far, indeed. I used to think that AFFY and ATOS were going to be in a heated race back up to $5.00/share based on the assumed positive outcomes of both of their Binary Events, but now it looks like ATOS is going to blow AFFY away in that contest.
Either way, I'm here until the end of the story, and if I lose my entire investment here in the process of doing that, then so be it. Boo once again, and three thumbs down on top of that, to Takeda so far as I sit here in the dark and wait for the fate of OMONTYS to be revealed... I would actually consider adding to my position in AFFY significantly if Takeda would simply issue an update to the AFFY shareholders at this point in the story and give us something new to discuss other than information that is almost a year old already. Dream a little dream with me.
Savvy: Based on their Prediction they might be expecting some revenue during 2014. If that is the case then they will have to release the news and approach FDA much ahead. Right now I suspect the time is ripe for their disclosure.
I would imagine any moment the news might come in. Let us wait and watch.
It is not just our investment, but for patients it is life changing event along and a life style change.
I was under the impression that they had already aproached the FDA:
-Fresinius Chairman already told us that they are all working with Takeda and FDA.
-10 Q already stated that FDA requirements to re-introduce O are being handled (but not certain)..
Hey, nice post. You ever think of sending it by email to takeda investor relations? Just look for this at their site. 800 word limitation. Yours should fit. Hit the "contact" choice at the top of their site page.
"Contact (Input Form)
For recruiting information of U.S., please contact our subsidiary, Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. Click here
To send a comment or question to Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, please fill out the following form and click the Confirm button."