I started buying AFFY since June with avg at 1.2195 pps (down 33.84%). I was expecting that we would have some news this year . . and now that's not likely. I'm concerned that perhaps this was a big mistake, but I'm prepared to wait couple months into next year. After that I will probably sell and move on, as I don't want to wait until this goes down to 0.