For what it's worth, and that may be nothing, here is the breakdown and the result that day:
1. June 14, '12: 22 million-plus shares; stock gained $1.09.
2. May 1, '12: 17 mill-plus, $1.26 gain.
3. May 17, '12: 10.7 mill, lost $1.01.
4. Feb. 12, '13: 10.7 mill, lost $1.27.
5. Today, 9.981,000-plus, .94 gain.
Last May-June was a particular roller coaster, up more than a buck, down more than a buck, then up more than a buck. Now, after February's buck-27 drain, we have this ray of sunshine. Perhaps one day, we'll wake up to a significant buyout offer and put an end to this madness.