I will continue to hold some shares so I always have something in it but a run to the high $3's is tough. Being the cautious trader I am I doubt highly I would be holding my trading shares that high unless I see something Technically that shows a breakout.
I would however urge you once again to take a look at RIMM. Down from $88. This will move up and fast if we start getting good numbers in the financials.
Exactly. If the run up to the numbers seems overheated I will also sell pre-release. If it moves from it's current $2.59 to $3-$3.10 I will likely sell. If they report good numbers and push the good bank guidance, I will buy back in. With a decent report and guidance I don't see any reason it doesn't go back to about $3.70 to $3.78 near term.
It certainly seems plausible for a $3+ run up especially if they report decent results. I think it is likely that there will be a pr campaign of positive guidance focusing on the performance of the "good" bank. The article I referenced, and their detailing the performance of the "good" bank being profitable every quarter since 2007 is part of this campaign in my opinion.
I think that they report pre-market on the 17th so I will buy on dips leading in.
Good luck and thanks again.