I always do opposite of what cramer says, he's a idiot I have tracked his buys and he is at right about 27 percent of the time. That leaves 73 percent looses money.buy ford its going to 13-14 by next Friday if Europe stays positive.
By the Way when he had a hedgefund in the 90's he always lost money. I followed him at the time in investor daily. He is awful sell ford at 13 makes no sense they are recovering with the market which as a whole is headed much higher. 2012 will be a great yr.