Obama wasted taxpayer money buying an armored personnel carrier to patrol an annual East Egg hunt (true story)
Obama's out of control homeland security account spending:
For instance, officials in Clovis, Calif., used the police department's $200,000 armored personnel carrier to patrol an annual Easter egg hunt, and Peoria, Ariz., spent $90,000 to install cameras and car-bomb barriers at the spring-training field for the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners.
Among other projects found questionable:
• $21 for a fish tank in Seguin, Texas, a small town outside of San Antonio.
• $98,000 for an underwater robot in Columbus, Ohio, where there are no major rivers and few lakes nearby.
• $24,000 for a "latrine on wheels" in Fort Worth, Texas.
• An armored vehicle bought with a $285,933 grant in Keene, N.H., a town that is home to an annual pumpkin festival that draws up to 70,000 people.
• $250,000 for security upgrades, including $9,000 in signage, at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis