Funny you say that. I have an alert for COP at 57.50. And you are right, everytime i've bought in the 57s and held for a bit, i've made a nice gain and collected the div. it really runs a nice pattern. picked up shares today.
Good luck with your buyin.
But I'm going to hold out until $57.
If I don't get that trade, then I don't get it.
My only energy position right now is (3000) shares of BP.
I'm down a few hundred at this point but am gambling the BIG decision will benefit BP.
WOW $62, I don't know about that.
$57 is my buy price. If it's not $57 or lower before the divvy, I'm not buying.
By the way my only energy stock right now is (3000) shares of BP.
Good gamble, potential huge rewards.