Can anyone here have any #$%$ idea ??????
it's priced in....this had happend to arna too.
Yea I don't get it either, this is the first approval I've seen where it has NOT skyrocketed 25% or more within the first trade-able moment... very odd indeed, but I'm going to sit tight. I'm already down a lot on options.
Blame it on a 1PM Friday Effect. Almost the worst possible time you could have an FDA approval. If it doesn't hold $13.50 it could get a little ugly.
JMO. I'd still hold for a nice awareness over the weekend and bump come Monday @ market open.
Wait for volume to dry up then buy.
Not to worry Look for takeover any minute When fools sell off, VNDA will soar Wait and see