I am getting a little worried that the run up to earnings was so week this time. The stock barely moved during the last 2 weeks.
I sold 1/3 of my stocks yesterday at $6.09. So I'm ready if it takes on a nose dive the coming weeks.
I have sometimes been very aggressive selling highs, but I have to have a pretty clear idea of what will happen going forward. This isn't one of those times. I've sold enough to allow me to improve if the price goes down more than I think it will, but I'm in a position to wait for the prices that will come (maybe even this quarter) and will bide my time.
I agree... Ras will proberbly close a little higher but I just can't be 100% on stock... I need the cash for trading... I'm not that greed... However my core RAS position is a keeper.
You picked a good location, just above the starting point of the last price dump. I'm sure there will be another try at a dump. What I don't know is if it will give you much air from $5.82. The odds are probably with you.
I am not surprised at all on the sell out today... That's I sold yesterday... The question now is what will happen when the overall market starts on a long due correction after the recent rally?
I'm not buying my 1/3 back yet... Will wait for $5.60, and it will get there next time the market falls...