I can't remember who told be about GALE but I think it may have been over at the ARNA msg board. Anyhow, thanks for the ride. Will get back it starting at $2.50 then $2.25 and complete load at $2 hopefully. Can't miss out on nearly 100K gain. Plenty of time to ride this one up and down. PIII in progress. Drug not on market until 2015 to 2016.
Yes indeed. Come to papa baby! Just like a clock!
Given the significant and rapid decline in pps, my 1st lot will be acquired at $2.25 which is somewhat of a weak support level and not $2.50 since we blew right through that, then $2.00, then $1.85 range.
Never look a gift horse in the mouth people! 50% rise on no news! Take it and run!
That's a good trade and a nice. Congrats. You took a short term gain, and still may be able to get back in if the price adjust some. Judging by the fast upswing the pps has taken that may be likely. Naturally everyone holding long and not trading thinks you sold out. They are long term investors. There should be room on the board for both. After all we do agree on something, Shorts suck. Good luck. FYI, I hope you don't get your $2-$2.25 re-entry price, because that means the value of the stocks I hold decline.
On the surface, it looks like you may have made the right decision yesterday. Did you go out an buy yourself a pretty new pink dress and get your nails done with the proceeds.......
So silly, those gifts were for your wife. You need to pay a bit more attention to what's happening at home and less to what's happening on the msg boards.
Just kidding I couldn't resist.
On paper I did make the right decision. 50% gain on no news in just a few weeks. In trading biotech, never look a gift horse in the mouth.
Plenty of time to day trade GALE. PIII ongoing and many years until AdCOM and FDA approval.
Loser? 100K gain in 4 months. Have you seen my brokerage accounts? Give it a rest and live a little. $2 to $3 on no news. If I learned anything trading biotech is never look a gift horse in the mouth. Take it and run. Always time to get in again. Always.
I agree , well done - I am still holding some but the risk is too high to continue to hold the truck full. Taking some off the table is prudent portfolio management. There may or may not be another chance to get in at a lower price - but we will live to see another day. GLTA