IN MY OPINION, $1.50 to $1.80 is a prime buying opportunity. I don't post about the science, the management, shorts, or market manipulation. I leave that to those who've done their research. Tip of the hat to Dan. I POST ABOUT CHARTS. Was that loud enough? Been saying not to buy until $2 for over a month. Said if $2 didn't hold, we'd see $1.75. AND HERE WE ARE. If $1.75 doesn't hold, GALE's pps could even see $1.50. What does that mean?
- IF YOU BELIEVE IN GALE, IT's BUYING TIME!!!
BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE, if $1.50 doesn't hold, GALE's price could plummet. I JUST don't see that happening. TODAY, I'm officially changing my stock sentiment rating to BUY for GALE.
For those who bought when I started this topic, YOU'RE WELCOME!
- FOR THOSE OF YOU TRADING, EXPECT A RETEST OF $2.
- FOR THOSE OF YOU INVESTING, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BUY NEAR THE 52 WK LOW.
I'm officially changing my stock sentiment from BUY to HOLD
You might just be on to something.
- No bad news for NeuVax the drug, or Galena the company.
- Almost a 50% price drop from when the S-3's were filed announcing the new $150M shelf offering.
- Stock price approaching last (12/17/2012) public offering price, where I believe we'll get institutional support.