Still hold half..
I am astrong believer in GALE, but we all know an offering is coming.
They already did shelf registration of $150 million in securities.
I might take a bit more off the table if we go much higher, but keeping powder dry
To pull trigger when secondary hits..
They only have enough cash to make it to end of year, so be ready to add on dip on offering news.
I have been in this for over 18 months so far, and I have made more money by trading a percentage of my shares than by holding. Last week was a huge run and I think there is nothing wrong with pulling soem off the table waiting for the next move in either direction. Today was a bait and switch from what I saw earlier. I know I will get blasted for saying there is nothign wrong with pulling soem off the table, but hey it is my money, and I still have plenty of GALE shares so I could give less of a #$%$. I invested in this from my own DD, and i will sell when I make a good gain, especially in a short time.
I don't see anything wrong with taking some off the table. I sold @ $2.98 and bought back 150k shares so far. I think selling now in this range isn't worth a couple a grand. I rather keep the shares.
Strange things can happen like a buyout while your fooling around or big buyers move in and raise the share price. The price is way undervalued.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Its money like this that has kept this stock from its potential. yes not taking a profit can be fatal but were dealing with a sub 3 stock not apple stock. this is a 5 year play for the big bucks fool.