Here's why (short and sweet version):
1. Selling is overdone.
2. Downtrend was reversed on Thursday.
3. Stock is bouncing off of strong support.
4. Shorts will take profits tomorrow going into the weekend by buying back shares to close their short positions. No short in his/her right mind will want to hold over the weekend. That would be insanity.
5. Good news that came out after the market closed today.
6. IPO of China's search engine, in which Google has a stake.
7. s&p addition is any day now, and it could be as early as tomorrow at 5:15.
8. Shorts are losing their nerves, especially after today when the stock went from red to green, approacing 280.
9. Head-n-Shoulder TA is not applicable, as it is not a true HnS and even if it is so, the formation was snapped today.
10. People starting to realize that good news for Yahoo is not bad news for Google, but equally good for Google, because all search engines benefit from it all.
11. [I'm tired of writing, so I'll let someone else pick up from here]
Good luck to all tomorrow!
I can see 280 today - now is the time to BUY
next week GOOG will break 300.
GOOG is building another base before the next
sore loser? ha! i made a bundle on my 220 calls. i am just exposing your predictions for what they are - nonsense. you can get alot of people hurt on this board if they take ur advice.
nonprft1974(great name for someoine like you!):::::::
Get a life, idiot. Am I some sort of threat to you?? Good God.
Even in your lame example, GOOG hit right at the $300 high after that call of mine...in the face of idiots like you that were sure we'd see it tank to 250 then.
Just put me on ignore, bunky. You're obviously a very very sore loser. Another of many.
Yeah but did you make an effort to post the other 200 posts of ITM2000 where his prediction was right on? This guy has been in tune with this stock for quite a while.
If your going to post...at least show positive with negative for the other posters on this board.
Thanks in advance