since the recent political rant likely demonstrate the following:
(1) Google is run by amateurs, not by professional business person.
(2) Google is run by anarchist, not respecting any sovereignty of law and traditions.
(3) Google is run by people who have strong ideologue or commitment for causes other than serving the interest of shareholders.
(4) Google is frustrated by its potential failure in "Android", "Nexusone", other initiatives, and hence tries to create a distraction.
(5) Google is heavily infiltrated by international intelligence services.
(6) Google has set on the path of self-destruction.
$500 in a month would, in my view, be very much possible.
If 50% people in US have knowledge like you do,the world would have been much better.I've spent half of my life in US and half of my life in Asia.So i know when western politicians talking bullshit and when western media selling bullshit.
Do you think that (5) is very ouslandish??
There is no doubt about the presence of Chinese Intelligence in its Media institutions. There is no doubt about the presence of American Intelligence in its Media institutions.
Media influence people's opinion. "Free Media" is an slogan promoted by bunch of media Billionaires who probably plan to buy out the world media outlets and hence control the world opinion.
As a matter of fact, those billionaires have been very successful in owning all the major Media outlets in the English-Language world.
They will likely encounter resistance in BRIC countries and other emerging countries whose sovereignty could not be bought.