Yes, I am still holding my Dec/Puts and waiting. Worse comes to worst, I will sell it end of closing tomorrow. I am already down and taking a chance for another day is not going to hurt much. I will pick up Calls if this gets back the momentum beyond $625 (it did not regain the upward momentum yet).
It may tank after I get rid of my PUTs, LOL.
I have both CALLs and PUTs. I sold the Calls but kept the PUTs. With 11% gain in 5/6 days, I think we may see a reversal by Wednesday. S&P to watch of Euro countries is a start...some more to come. The mkt is a two way street, my friend. The upward movement is now almost over, downward movement is about to begin. You need to be able to make money both ways. I am happy for both longs and shorts. I play both ways.