The following are 7 Reasons why GOOG could reach $1000/share by December 31, 2012:
1. MANY mutual fund managers and individual investors have been buying GOOG in the last 3 months. And MANY are STILL buying which is maintaining GOOG's upward price movement.
2. GOOG has gained a WHOPPING 35% in the last 3 months. Potential investors see this and want to "get onboard" the bandwagon as well. People want to "go with WINNERS".
3. Do a chart comparison of GOOG to other top large cap stocks. GOOG has SOUNDLY outperformed most/all of them! On approximately Sept. 17, AAPL & AMZN began leveling off and heading downward, but GOOG kept heading UPWARD.
4. The DJIA will most likely have a strong and steady upward movement--like Q4 of 2011 and into 2013. Why? (1) It's a presidential election year and (2) the economic and job reports this past week were good (e.g. 7.8% unemployment) and indicates that the U. S. economy continues to improve.
5. People put their money on the best performing stock. This is the reason for GOOG's stellar 3-month's performance.
6. Continuing HUGE revenues from GOOG's businesses including (1) Google search engine: Google is by far the No. 1 internet search engine. Every time someone clicks on a business in Google, Google makes money. (2) YouTube advertising income. (3) Google smartphone revenues.
7. GOOG will be splitting their stock 2-for-1 very SOON. Each investor will then have TWICE as many GOOG shares. This is VERY attractive to investors.
Sentiment: Strong Buy