Ad revenue will shrink next quarter?
- Removing ad block apps from Google Play (Block ads affect Google Ad revenue)
- Removing Google Reader service (RSS doesn't show ads)
Google projects non-Android projects failing.
- Terrible Chromebook sales
- Google Glass project is expensive but no one wants it. Privacy issues.
Future not so certain
- Blackberry comeback = loss of market share
- Samsung secretly building it's own mobile OS for it's next phone. (Might drop Android all together)
With the stock going up so high, I can only foresee a big sell off after earnings. What you guys think?