Native American tribes had it right when they threatened to kill photographers who tried to take their photos without permission, as they thought it would steal their souls. Maybe that part is superstition, but taking anyone's photo at any time w/o permission should be illegal and tightly enforced.
The Glass project is a complete failure, here is why:
- It's too expensive ($1500).
- Prohibited by law to wear when driving in most countries.
- Prohibited by Google to sell for children below 13 year of age.
- Wearable devices have proven impractical for most people.
- Non water proof.
- Easy to steal in crowded streets.
- Battery won't last long because of its small size.