April 26, 2013:
"Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt thinks that there are some "obvious" places where Google Glass is inappropriate.
Schmidt also admitted that talking out loud to control Glass through its voice recognition is, "the weirdest thing.
Schmidt confirmed Google's challenge, saying that Glass is "so new, we decided to be more cautious...It's always easier to open it up more in the future.
We want to be very careful that this sort of new invention is not misused,” Schmidt said later. “It’s already been banned in Las Vegas casinos. They haven’t even seen it. I’m always concerned about premature regulation based on fear, as opposed to understanding what’s possible.”
The Glass project (aka spy project) is a complete failure, here is why:
- It's too expensive ($1500).
- Prohibited by law to wear when driving in most countries.
- Prohibited by Google to sell for children below 13 year of age.
- Wearable devices have proven impractical for most people.
- Non water proof.
- Easy to steal in crowded streets.
- Battery won't last long because of its small size.
bingo....this is gonna be a huge bomb. people are puling out of the matrix ..not wanting to be sucked into the fake big brother martix that google is pushing here. cities will ban it over and over again.