The Glass project (aka spy project) is a complete failure, here is why:
- It's too expensive ($1500).
- Prohibited by law to wear when driving in most countries.
- Prohibited by Google to sell for children below 13 year of age.
- Wearable devices have proven impractical for most people.
- Non water proof.
- Easy to steal in crowded streets.
- Battery won't last long because of its small size.
Seems to me all non issues.Why would you want them for anyone under 13?
Why do you need them waterproof?
Why do you need them when your in another country?
Why are you worried about the price?
Seems to me you your either a short or you hate Google.cuffs