In prior to last earnings - was not good. Bought more to average in to $901 after last earnings down slide. Not sure whether to hold again through earnings after the bell today or get out prior to that and buy AAPL. Any thoughts appreciated. Thank u and GL.
I'm considering selling half my shares today, then reinvesting if there is a dip (or losing out 50% if there is upside). Leaning slightly towards earnings that will disappoint, but think long-term it won't really matter. Since you bought at $901 you have the wash sale rules to worry about as well so that strategy might not work for you.
For transparencies sake, I followed through with the plan though it executed less than perfectly. Sold 1/4 of my shares at $891.25 and 1/4 of my shares at $886.90. I'll buy back around $850. We'll see how that pans out. Good luck.