Sell 10% if you have too many and your margin is low. The margin rates at all brokerages is moving up.
But overall, I expect this thing to dive much much more in December so I envy your position.
Since CRM has moved down more this afternoon as more institutional shares are sold and since the Monday open is unknown I'd close at least part of a Dec. put position and plan to buy the puts again next week. The most important reason I write that to you is that you'll have a more comfortable weekend and can likely get back into the puts for the same price or even lower.
I feel comfortable holding my shorted shares over the weekend, but puts lose time premium and I can wait out fluctuations in the stock price.
While institutions are selling, there have been some people both on this board and on Fast Money last night, etc. who mentioned buying on dips. That could affect the put prices on Monday morning or even between now and when the market closes at 4 p.m..
Also, though getting less likely, it's still possible that the options expiration at the close could help push CRM up from its lows of the day, just enough to hurt/lower the price at which you can sell options.
Will you be more comfortable with all the money from your puts in your account for the weekend. This is partly about stock and options prices and partly about your comfort level, IMHO.
just curious. which of the LNKD puts did you buy. I took some of the 75s. but thought about the $50 puts
on the CRM, if you are already in the money with those 120 puts, I would keep them. I think CRM is another Netflix and you have plenty more to make on those