I will hold, eventually, but I didn't like the range it was trading in yesterday. I just want to negotiate the best possible price in this range, to me, every dollar counts. I would rather not be the one always buying in at the high and waiting for it to come out of its consolidation. If everyone else is washing out, I might as well too. It saved me 75 cents and on 1,500 shares, it makes allot of difference in my cost basis. I am sure that when the stock is at $42, I won't care if it fluctuates, I just don't like to see red on my statement. I know WAG is cherry.