Heheh I can not short 1M plus of a product in one shot my friend hehe. I am just a simple fellow. I use time as my ally. That is great for trading 10k and trying to make a few hundred bucks but I can not do that.
VIX 40 - in my opinoin. No possible way in he**. Not in a QE environment. Feels like it could doesn't it? Mathematically I would say less than 3% chance of that. I will bet on the other 97% side.