This could plunge after 2pm tomorrow.
Major ramp of this scam into the close. 14.80s to 15.20s now. I still maintain 5% chance it hits 20 in September, 95% chance it hits a new all time low in September. Nothing in between IMO. If this scam trash hits 16 it goes to 20.
Define what exactly you mean by "5% chance" ?
If that is the reason, couldn't it just as well rise after 2PM ?
It's possible, but we so often see volatilty crash after a big event, even if the market drops.