Zip, My take on IH board: - IH is still a best and has lot of good informations on many stocks compare to many other websites that I read. DD is very informative and still a best person to provide knowledge on biotech investment. This is exactly what I am looking for. Based on his information, I do my own homework and decided on what price I should buy and price to unload.
- Views such as PPS is his/her own personal view and smart/wise investor should never look at it as a guidance to buy stock since stock price in many, many cases never follow any logic. If one can predict the stock price up/down in any given time. He would be god.
- DD is smart and very knowledge on many biothech issues (IMO) based on many posts. However, this does not mean that he will never make mistake. DD is human and human does make mistake.
- For MNTA, it is way too early for me to call that DD makes mistake. Give it another 9-12 months and we will verify that DD is correct or not? I certainly not agree with pps of 80 but I would say that pps 50 is achievable in two years. I am willing to wait. I have patience.
- The way I see it on these message boards (include IH): * Too many investors worry about stock PPS movement everyday. Most of these people play put/call options and for me put/call options players are not investor since these people only focus on very short term investment (Less than 3 months). put/call are just like bet on roulette game at las vegas. These traders only focus on very short term and careless much about the company fundamental, earning or products. * When PPS is not up, they start having many theories that does not make sense and for some, they begin to blame on management such as: not doing enough to help stock - Why do management get rid of stock at approval - why can company buy back stocks etc.. * When PPS is not up and people start blaming on the websites or person that they read.
* Investors should always know that it is your money and you have full control of it. DD never forces or recommends you to buy any stocks on his websites. It is a message board and he just tries to provide investors with knowledge to invest smarter. It is up to us to believe what he posts and make the final decision (buy or sell).
* Investors should always remember: regardless how reliable/credible any websites, analysts or financial advisors, they do make mistake and you have to re-access the information again before making the buy/sell decision.