IG (Mcap $69M) 3x Product launched // 11x Products awaiting FDA approval // Profitability this Year !!!
A REAL Unkown Gem with Brutally Upside Potential .. Good Luck Guys !!!
1) Laughable Market Cap of $69 M
2) Cash for 12 Months Profitability before Year End
3) 3 Products launched in USA since December 2012
4) Fourth Product will enter the Market in this Quarter
5) 11 Products under review by FDA many of these will get FDA approval within 12 Months
6) Another 3 ANDA filings coming before year end
7) 68% of all Shares Outstanding held by Insiders & Institutions and still buying more
8) Small Float of only ~12 Million Shares
I think targets of $8-12 within 1-2 years is more realistic than Roth Capitals $3.50 .
Ticker ( IG )
Market Cap : $69 M
Cash : $1.3 M
Price : $1.60
Shares Out : 43 M
Float : 12 M
Roth starts IGI Labs at buy
August 7, 2013
Roth Capital Partners has initiated coverage of IGI Laboratories (NYSE MKT:IG) with a “buy” rating and 12-month price target of $3.50, saying the impetus for the rating is “expectations for the company’s internal proprietary generic pipeline to come to fruition and drive sustainable earnings profitability.”
Analyst Scott Henry writes that IGI Labs has 11 ANDAs at the FDA, and “we expect approvals starting in late 2013/early 2014. We view this pipeline as the engine for sustainable profitability in 2014-plus.”
In addition, he said IGI is currently launching two new products – Synalar and econazole nitrate – that could have combined annual peak revenue potential approaching $10-million. These compounds could take the company to earnings breakeven, he added.
“We believe that topicals are among the most attractive segments for an emerging generics company, with higher barriers to entry and better pricing,” he said. “We believe that this further makes IGI Labs a target for industry consolidation.”