WLS Mfg. Plant is seeking yet another Quality Assurance Manager . This is the 7 th in about 6 years::
1 left to accept a lesser position in the co.,
2 Were temp. fill-ins,
1 left to accept a position outside the Co. at less pay,
3 left without having another job,
and when the last manager quit they had MANY people turn down even a temp. assignment in the fear they would get stuck in this position.
OF COURSE MANAGEMENT SAYS THAT NOTHING IS WRONG AND THIS UNHEARD OF LEVEL OF TURNOVER IS JUST SOMETHING THAT JUST HAPPENED.................... IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH ASK A PERSON ON THE FLOOR, WE KNOW THE TRUTH.
As all the union haters post their ongoing #$%$, lets take a moment to understand what the realjoke is concerning wellsville:
1. Chronic failure to meet production targets. / ship dates
2. Placeing a pror faliure as head of mfg. Back into the job and expecting different results
3. Chronic high level of turnover in a critical dept. W/o any attempt to define and solve the problem
4. Maintaining a general manager who has accountability for two plants in seperate states i.e. A part time manager at both locations.
5. Continued supplier quality problems that remain unaddressed
6. Chronic internal/ external high cost quality failures
7. Hireing a quality manager who has no experience, no background, and could not be bothered with even being a part of interviewing and selection of three people that will be key members of his staff
8. Ongoing improvement flavors of the month which result in wonderful presentations on improvement projects, but the majority of improvements never get implemented, or prove to be ineffective, or dropped after 2 weeks.
of course no effort is ever made to follow up on any of these projects to determine status of effectiveness.
9. A culture that rewards back stabing , lieing, words vs actions, degradeing of people, and places more value on fixing the blame on a person when something goes wrong, than actually finding out the real cause of the problem and fixing it
10. Management that never meets a goal or objective , but still collect that annual bonus
now thats a joke, but its not funny! Its sad that we on the floor have our futures in the hands of people who do not only not know, they don't even suspect.