Sat, Feb 28, 2015, 6:16 PM EST - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Geron Corporation (GERN) Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • McMEM McMEM Jan 15, 1998 10:08 AM Flag

    bad value

    I have learned never sell short on high tech companies from real live examples. My classmate received some stock options from his professor for summer work which turned to be GENETECH. Another friend joined NETSCAPE and become $$$ after one year work. 90% chance you will make lots of $ when you short, but the other 10% will clean you out. Price of high tech stock does not go up 10 or 20%, but 10 or 20X.
    Good Luck!

 
GERN
3.02-0.130(-4.13%)Feb 27 4:00 PMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.