Put another way, what if Ocz delayed buyout talks to wait for confirmation on bf3 and say.. zdrive 4/5. I'm buying more into the idea that Ocz management wants more from a buyout that we just won't see currently. The only way to achieve that is to wait till they prove themselves
I'm with Dom on this one. If we were to believe Theo even one bit, then we would have to accept the low buyout target he set ( I read someone say 35% premium?) Even if there was a buyout, I would expect a couple bear raids prior since we have such vast institutional control in place. I sold out at 5.76, maybe an incredibly stupid move.. but if I expect no news forthcoming then I think low 5s or high 4s are a reality. In any event, I'll buy into a bear raid.