When has Pippy ever been right? LOL
- He was long OCZ for the buyout in July. How that work out for him?
- Then changes and starts saying OCZ will go BK when they buyout failed.
- Then went long again in Oct. for an earnings bounce. OCZ delayed the report. How that work out for him?
- Then started saying they won't go BK instead but would have to liqudate after they didn't report.
- Then said the stock would drop 40% after the SEC investigation. The stock stayed flat.
- Said the stock would drop heading into Dec. earnings report. Stock went from $1.15s to $2.25s after he said that.
- Now saying they won't report and get delisted.
Ya, maybe he might be right for once?
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Why are you wasting so much time on this one guy? I only used his name because I knew it would get some responses because I wanted to know. But you seem obsessed with him. Who cares what he says and if he is right or wrong. All I wanted to know is what would happen and I got my answer.
There are 2 types of BK - "ch. 11" and "ch. 7"
ch 11 is "restructuring" - stock symbol will change , and if you keep holding, it would change again when they emerged back.
ch 7 is liquidation.
I used to own BEOS which went chapter 7 way. I got paid some pennies back.
I think you're jumping the gun here - BEOS was delisted first and became BEOSZ , traded on OTC for a while and some penny stock traders played it hard too.
So don't you worry, even if it goes BK , wall street sharks will milk it all the way. You still have time to unload.
It could be worse - another my great investment was storage tech SOS (inventor of RAID-7, I think) , I still own the stock but I can't sell it because commissions would be higher. The company doesn't exist anymore physically, but stock still linger somewhere. I called my broker to take care of it and they said, "there is some volume there, can't liquidate your holding"
i never said they go BK i have said a lot of times they liquidate. they already are doing it, so it just depends on what happens with next phases if it keeps on being liquidated.
best case in a company liquidation is they sell everything, pay off bills and give a one time dividend payment to the shareholders. then you have variations on that working all the way down to they sell everything slowly looting the company dry of everything.
i would be more worried about the possibility of receiving that delisting notice, that will knock this down quite a bit.
One of pipster1234 many posts talking about OCZ BK all the way back to 31 July...
by pipster1234 . Jul 31, 2012 7:16 PM .
i do think ocz is worth about $10 per share, just don't see them selling it for that price. also i have said theo is a liar, and his bullshi... is what been moving this stock.
so add one and one up son.
it called a pump and dump!!! however if you want to hold ocz for a year/two you prob get your $10 price tag here... if they don't go BK which is also a big possibility.
Sentiment: Strong Buy