% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

OCZ Technology Group AŞ Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • ozzman_is_the_best ozzman_is_the_best Jan 25, 2013 8:57 PM Flag

    By the numbers...

    Well, there are a few things to consider. The drop in price wasn't so much because of poor financials, that we knew around $4-5 the drop was because of the back to back delays in reporting. The rise today is because of anticipation of the release and a possible buy out. Followed by large short covering. The resistance and support levels of this stock also state that above 2.27 we will see close to 3-3.25.. However any reporting of the company will push this to 3-5 range I believe. I know that's a large gap but with so many unknowns it's tough to say. We havn't had any financial information in over 2 quarters, that would scare any "safe" investor. However I'd be hard pressed to believe we are going to dip below 2.27 even with bad financials.

    I think we will see $3-3.50 on quarterly release with meh/bad quarterly. 4ish on "what?" or huh? quarterly results, and easily $5 on positive results. I feel however there is a tactical reason for them delaying these last two, and feel the most recent to be much more positive than the past showing strong signs of growth.

    sell out is a #$%$ shoot, however I don't think we'll see one till after the finances have been released as any bid before would be unfair to share holders whom do not know the true value of the stock. buy out will probably be in the 6-9 range if it happens at all. But with that said this company is a STRONG candidate for a buy out at these bargain prices.

    I say if it retracts around 2.27-2.35 you buy and hold till at the very least after reports are submitted to the SEC.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy