i keep waiting for the articles to come from seeking alpha about how
ocz is delaying again it's statements. looking forward to some bad news
but much more good news from ocz. might even get some enterprise news
and a deal from a nand supplier. all is better then appears imo
I've thought about writing one but my time is very limited right now. I do not think you will see any deals from a NAND supplier as OCZ simply does not have the volume to snag one. This was something Ryan was working towards by pumping out as much product as possible. That plan hit some snags.
Still, if OCZ estimations are to be relied upon they are generating enterprise revenues.
From what has been published, the investigation has been complete. The fact that they recieved Capitol and money has transferred, proves that the numbers should be in order. Like others who have commented, I too believe that RS and the BOD have come to this conclusion on how to go about this some time ago. Again, RS has done damage control in the past. I was certain that RS was personally presenting at Piper to give insight on what was going on. Possibly at ROTH that Friday. Nothing. Now there is speculation that $OCZ might NOT be able to do so by April 8th? I mean your guess is as good as mine at this point. This will be interesting to see how it plays out. But more or less the beat down has been delievered. I mean the street took this to $1. There is hope with decent revenue's for past 2 Q's, we know that the 1st two are pathetic. That 3rd Q... interested to see how that turned out. But I think RS will do it so that the negative is out. Here is our numbers. Go ahead laugh.. now here is the positive, last Q was a step in the right direction, we have restructured, here is the new plan with New management. $OCZ is Hiring again, hopefully new business including some RS stated recently.. so yea, I definately see the street taking this as a great sign that $OCZ has turned it around. I mean the bashers on here really sound uneducated when they say $OCZ will go BK. That to me makes absolutely no sense. This company will return to profitablity, not tomorrow or the next day, but in due time, my guess 2 Q 2014 where I see this trading well above $5 and I will see how everything pans out here in the next couple days. I would like to see a delay so I can accumulate more and reduce my avg. So if you have followed the $OCZ saga, there is a catalyst approaching and it should be interesting none the less. Good luck longs finally going to see some volume soon.