Actually, I got in at $1.33 yesterday and I plan on holding it for long term, until a buyout or a turnaround. Now that the major risk of delisting/bankruptcy is out of the equation, I added to my amount ah, at $1.47. I will continue to average down if it goes down any further.
Really, I. had not noticed? My message is hold and together we will take it to $25 by next year where an SSD company and with such great products should be. Otherwise, we will force the best buyout price earlier. No room for traders here. This is a keeper. other than that, the news is good but we longs did not expect anything less in a long steing of good news to follow. so, if you call that pumping, then you are an idiot. Sort of sound like another guy here with hundreds of aliases....pipster/austin. You ever heard of him?