Valero where to we go with fiscal cliff. Vapers only
I think today will determine if I blink.I have been holding steady since Oct. I think the risk may far out-weigh the reward to continue holding any stocks at this time, I may liqudate and go to a pure day-trade until certainty of the markets once again. We have been led like a bull wit a ringed nosed for the last four years and I have had enough of the drama. We are now at or near book value and it may climb down. Any input appreciated. Pole
pole - I am getting a bit discouraged with vlo, but am close to periscope depth also. some have suggested this is merely a year-end positioning going on, but I don't buy that completely. drillers and refiners have been beat down the last couple weeks and i don't see solid data as to why. a lot of this i thik has to do with the brats in DC not doing their job, and a global slow-down of sorts that is keeping most away from stocks. still holding out for a rally here in the next week and a half. good to hear from you.
hi pole, I'm only holding one load of vlo right now and it is arounnd periscope depth, I'm wanting to go more to cash but determined to not sell anything at a loss this year and have stuck to that so far, I did get a few shares of the fruit company yesterday hoping for a quick trade on that and have some drillers both pds and ne along with some others oilers like chk and of course mother, no hfc at this time and still holding my underwater nsh.