you are viewing a single comment's thread.
"Partially successful means they stopped about 10% of the flow. The rubber balls plugged the little holes."Which means the flow rate at the larger holes would have increased almost proportionally due to the increased pressure.So the flow rate out of the remaining 90% of the holes would now be rough 110%??? That is so comforting. I guess the funds are hoping most people in the market do not understand the laws of physics.